Welcome to the NREDC EB-5 Visa Program
Check our latest EB-5 approved project- Binions Hotel on the fabulous Fremont Street in Downtown Las Vegas, NV!!! We have already issued green cards on the this project!! Act Now!
The Nevada Regional Economic Development Center, hereafter referred to as NREDC, is a State of Nevada Limited Liability Company (“LLC”), created to be Nevada’s premier EB-5 Regional Investor Center. NREDC has been approved as a Regional Center since December 16, 2008. NREDC will promote increased economic growth in Nevada by forming a new private capital equity investment fund, that will pool qualified immigrant investors and leverage existing financial resources to launch profitable commercial enterprises and achieve increased regional export sales, productivity, job creation, and domestic capital investment into rural and targeted employment areas consistent with the USCIS Regional Center precept.
Through the infusion of new capital, NREDC will generate a greater demand for business services and employment across Nevada’s broad economic spectrum.
- Select and finance, either on a “stand alone” basis or through leveraged resources, qualified “for profit” business projects in rural and targeted employment areas (TEAs).ad economic spectrum.
- Obtain maximum capital appreciation resulting from project location, optimal profitability, and regional growth.
- Create new and sustainable jobs within the region.
- Superior monthly cash flow for investors through diligent and competent project management. **Each investment is at risk for loss. No guarantee, implied or otherwise, is made regarding investment return.
Facts About Nevada
- The capital is Carson City and the largest city is Las Vegas.
- 85% of the population resides in the metropolitan areas of Las Vegas and Reno.
- Known for its entertainment, and legalized gambling
- Nevada is the seventh-largest state in the U.S.
Benefits of a Green Card
- Start a new life or career in the United States
- Be able to start your own business venture anywhere in the U.S.
- Share in nearly all the benefits of a citizen of the United States
- Take advantage of the finest healthcare in the world
- Live, work or retire in any location in the United States
- Attend schools in the United States
- Eligible for U.S. citizenship within 5 years